joe, just joe

a wacky crazy hollywood boy trying to make it in this business we call show.

Monday, February 19, 2007

myspace deletion policy

Last week I was sick. I mean really sick. The kind of sick that you have as a kid when you are out of school for a week, and have tons of homework to make up. That kind of sick. Well during my "I'm at home bored and sick ... blah blah blah....." I decided to delete some people off of my myspace. I usually do this once every 3 months, and it makes me feel happy. This time was different. I was out for blood. I decided I would delete everyone who I had thought would not have seen my top 5 movies of all time. Made sense to me. I treat my top 5 very seriously. These movies are what shaped who I am today. So if you haven't seen any or all of the top 5, then you best do it! Well that is if you want to be my myspace friend. I know, I am so 7th grade right now. WHATEVER PEOPLE! I was sick and really tired of the chubby slackers asking to be my friend. I have enough friends! Good friends! Friends who go to Soupplantation with me dammit!!!!!!! The best part was one of the guys I deleted messaged me the very next day. He didn't ask me why I deleted him, he asked me questions like he didn't remember me! SEE! I was sure he hadn't seen the top 5, and he needed to be cut off of the fabulousness that is joeyg!!! It ended up being 60 people I deleted. Here's my top 5. I'm 100% serious......


1. Muriel's Wedding
2. Grey Gardens
3. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
4. Tarnation
5. Priscilla Queen of the Desert



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home